OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business
Qualification Number: : 603/3805/2
The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of accounting and business in the broader business context, and to provide them with the practical, industry-focused skills to manage business finances, budgets and cash flow effectively, and to play a key role in business growth.
OTHM Level 3 in same qualification OR G.C.E A/L with minimum 3 passes in any stream OR NVQ 4 Equivalent qualification.
- The Accountant’s Environment (20 credits)
- Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Financial Accounting (20 credits)
- Management Accounting (20 credits)
- Management Concepts and Practice (20 credits)
- Business Economics (20 credits)