OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training Management
Qualification Number: : 603/4246/8
The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training Management qualification is to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice relating to their role in education. The qualification will provide learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective practitioner in the education sector.
OTHM Level 3 in same qualification OR G.C.E A/L with minimum 3 passes in any stream OR NVQ 4 Equivalent qualification.
- Principles, Theories and Practices of Education and Training (20 credits)
- Create Education and Training Programmes (20 credits)
- Engage Learners in the Education and Training Process (20 credits)
- Plan, Allocate and Monitor Work in Own Area of Responsibility (20 credits)
- Evaluate Education and Training Provision (20 credits)
- Reflect on and Maintain Own Skills and Practice in Education and Training (20 credits)