OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Qualification Number: : 603/4531/7
The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice relating to their role in this sector. The qualification will provide learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective practitioner in the logistics and supply chain sector.
OTHM Level 3 in same qualification OR G.C.E A/L with minimum 3 passes in any stream OR NVQ 4 Equivalent qualification.
- Financial Accounting and Analysis (20 credits)
- Introduction to Models and Frameworks for Operations Management (20 credits)
- Management and Organisational Behaviour (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Economics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Production and Operations Management (20 credits)
- Purchasing and E-Procurement (20 credits)