OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Qualification Number: : 603/2314/0
The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to support learners’ development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry. The qualification enables learners to develop their knowledge of theories applicable to management in the tourism and hospitality industry. It enables learners to make well-informed and confident decisions about the management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry. Successful completion of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
OTHM Level 3 in same qualification OR G.C.E A/L with minimum 3 passes in any stream OR NVQ 4 Equivalent qualification.
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Management (20 credits)
- Services Marketing and Customer Service (20 credits)
- Accounting and Finance (20 credits)
- Academic and Professional Development (20 credits)
- Events Management (20 credits)
- Development of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry (20 credits)