OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Qualification Number: : 603/4546/9
The objective of the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is intended to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in logistics and supply chain management. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. They will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the sector.
OTHM Level 4 in same qualification OR NVQ 5 Equivalent qualification.
- Business Communication (20 credits)
- Purchasing, Supplier Management and Negotiation (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (20 credits)
- Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Forecasting (20 credits)