OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
Qualification Number: : 603/2179/9
The objective of the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The content of the qualification is focused on leadership and people management, strategic human resource management, operations management, sustainable business practice, financial decision making as well as the business research skills expected of a manager.
OTHM Level 5 in same qualification OR NVQ 6 Equivalent qualification.
- Leadership and People Management (20 credits)
- Business Research Project (20 credits)
- Operations Management (20 credits)
- Financial Decision Making (20 credits)
- Sustainable Business Practices (20 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (20 credits)