OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Qualification Number: : 603/2315/2
The objective of the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to develop learners’ management knowledge and skills within the tourism and hospitality industry. Learners will critically evaluate contemporary knowledge and theories and use these to propose solutions to complex management problems.
OTHM Level 5 in same qualification OR NVQ 6 Equivalent qualification.
- Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
- Tourism Policy and Planning (20 credits)
- Organizational Behavior and Performance (20 credits)
- Technology in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry (20 credits)
- Tourism and International Development (20 credits)
- Researching Tourism and Hospitality Management (20 credits)