OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management
Qualification Number: : 603/5897/X
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification is to provide learners with the skills and understanding in human resource management (HRM) that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organizations’ competitive advantage. Learners acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of theory in human resource management and practice using real-time activities.
OTHM Level 6 in same qualification OR NVQ 7 Equivalent qualification.
- Strategic Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Engagement of Employees and Organizational Learning (20 credits)
- Leadership Development and Performance Management (20 credits)
- Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward Management (20 credits)
- Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law (20 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)