OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Qualification Number: : 603/2316/4
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to provide tourism industry professionals with the specialist knowledge needed to advance their careers, or for graduates entering the tourism and hospitality sector to gain the skills needed to manage business operations. The qualification provides learners with a contemporary, critical, and international program that supports their development as managers with a lifelong-learning orientation.
The qualification enables learners to analyze complex management problems and to apply and adapt specialist skills and technical terminology to propose solutions to these problems informed by best practice and contemporary research.
OTHM Level 6 in same qualification OR NVQ 7 Equivalent qualification.
- Strategic Management and Marketing (20 credits)
- Destination Management (20 credits).
- International Tourism Policy and Development (20 credits)
- E-Tourism and Social Media (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
- Organizational Behavior in International Contexts (20 credits)