Our international Engineering portfolio is one of the most comprehensive on the market. Over 35 Engineering qualifications covering 5 industries, leading to over 28 different core roles.
We have designed these qualifications to meet the global need for engineers, as engineering is one of the most sought after skill sets.
The objective of our Engineering portfolio is to enable people to begin their engineering career or progress to more senior positions, no matter where they learn globally.
- Applied Scientific Techniques
- Drawing and Surveying Techniques
- Construction Techniques
- Environmental Science & Construction Techniques
- Basic Construction Skills
- Structural Mechanics
- Measurement 03
And practical competences for above subjects.More Details
To achieve the Level 4 Diploma in Civil Engineering learners must achieve the five mandatory units plus a minimum of three optional units. Learners may chose the elective unit but this will not count towards the optional units.
- Applied Mathematics for Civil Engineering – Written Exam
- Site Surveying - Assignment
- Structural Mechanics - Written Exam
- Geotechnics and Soil Mechanics - Written Exam
- Materials for Civil Engineering - Written Exam
- Hydraulics in Civil Engineering - Written Exam
- Highway Engineering - Written Exam
- Communications, Manual Drafting and CAD for Engineers - Assignment
- Civil Engineering Construction Techniques - Written Exam
To achieve the Level 5 Advanced Technician Diploma in Civil Engineering learners must achieve all three mandatory units and four optional units.
- Advanced Mathematics for Civil Engineering – Written Exam
- Design of Structural Elements - Assignment
- Integrated Civil Engineering Design Project–Assignment
- Personal and Professional Development - Assignment
- Project Management- Assignment
- Advanced Surveying Technology- Assignment
- Environmental Water Engineering - Written Exam
- Transport Engineering- Assignment
- Measurement Costing and Contracts for Civil Engineers- Assignment
- Pavement Design- Assignment
- Concrete Design- Assignment
- Sustainable Development- Assignment
Interested in Civil Engineering?