BSc in Fashion Design
The BSc in Fashion Design & Business introduces students into the exciting world of fashion, encouraging you to be creative, but also business-conscious. As a designer, you will have vast opportunities to exhibit your talent while, as a business student, you will learn how to set up your own manufacturing or export unit.
The course combines fashion with business to produce an ideal blend for those with an eye for colour, a new business sense and above all a bold, creative vision.
A holder of a Degree in Fashion Design & Business can have a career in the fashion industry, cosmetics industry and consulting on all aspects of fashion.
After Graduating Fashion Designing any of the MBAs can be followed.
This Program is Recognized by
- University Grant Commission of Sri Lanka (UGC Sri Lanka)
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABC)
- European Distance Education Network (EDEN)
- European Association of International Education (EAIE)
- Network of International Business Schools (NIBS)
- Business English
- Business Organization
- Marketing Management
- Elements of Fashion & Apparel Design
- Fashion Retailing & Distribution
- Production Illustration & Garment Manufacturing
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Certificate IV in Disability
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Diploma of Community Services
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Interested in Fashion Designing?