BSc in Interior Design
Today, the field of interior design looks different than it has in the past; there is an increasing focus on the areas of ergonomic, elder, and sustainable design. Whether you are a high school student with a passion for making inside spaces both beautiful and functional or an experienced designer seeking to pursue licensure, B.Sc Degree in Interior Design & Management will put you at the forefront of these trends.
The aims of this programme is to equip the student with a well balanced mix of skills and knowledge of the theory and practice of the art of interior design & management. Subjects include a balanced mixture of specialist subjects in design and management. The programme is organized with self-directed study. The programme is made up of a series of subjects that build into the comprehensive discipline of interior design at both a two and three dimensional activity.
This is a combined Degree introducing the management science with the interior design student.
After Graduating Interior Design any of the MBAs can be followed.
This Program is Recognized by
- University Grant Commission of Sri Lanka (UGC Sri Lanka)
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABC)
- European Distance Education Network (EDEN)
- European Association of International Education (EAIE)
- Network of International Business Schools (NIBS)
Interested in Interior Designing?