Study in Australia
Australian Institute of Advanced Studies Pty Ltd (AIAS) - Brisbane
Australian Institute of Advanced Studies is a dynamic education and training institute that provides many courses including: Engineering, Graphic Design, Screen & Media, Aged & Community Care, Photography, Justice and Business Studies. Our teaching places students at the centre of the learning experience. Our face-to-face classroom environment facilitates personal interactions with skilled experts who are motivated to help you learn. Students work alongside like-minded peers on a variety of tasks and projects. Our facilities are modern, trendy, conveniently located with access to the cafeteria, restaurant, library, student lounges, parking spaces, and easy access via public transport. AUS-IAS teachers have over 20 years of knowledge and experience in industry practice and Adult Vocational Education & Training.
RGIT Australia – Melbourne / Hobart
RGIT Australia is a leading Vocational Education and Training (VET) provider in Australia with a founding principal of delivering excellence in training and education. We are proud to offer a learning environment that pays particular attention to student welfare and fosters equal opportunity education to all students in our Melbourne and Hobart campuses.
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
- Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- Diploma of Software Development
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC)
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC)
- Diploma of Community Services
- Diploma of Nursing
- General English (Starter-Advanced)
- English for Academic Purposes I (EAP I) (Intermediate)
- English for Academic Purposes II (EAP II) (Upper Intermediate)
- English for Academic Purposes III (EAP III) (Advanced)
Leaders Institute - Brisbane
We are invested in your learning as we look to ensure that our students have all the opportunities to “Be Impactful” as “Leaders” in the community. We offer courses that provide practical skills combined with theoretical expertise to become your forte. Our students have the opportunity to become a part of a niche community that thrives to deliver excellence and make a difference not only for yourself but globally. Come and be a “Leader”.
- Australia is a world leader in sustainable agriculture and food production. Globally, there is a severe shortage of agribusiness professionals. Leaders Institute’s Bachelor of Agribusiness is ideally placed to prepare graduates for this ready market nationally and internationally. Graduates will be equipped with the knowledge, understanding and skills, that will make them market- and business-ready to work in small to large businesses in the areas of production, management and agribusiness finance. Graduates will also be equipped to be self-employed and establish their own businesses and employ others. The course encourages all graduates to be advocates of lifelong learning and ethical practice through membership of professional associations and industry peak bodies. Employment prospects are high and include positions in : farm management, agribusiness management, agricultural and resource economy management and analysis, policy development and analysis, sales and marketing, banking and finance, management consultancy.
- Leaders Institute’s Bachelor of Accounting is a comprehensive, contemporary course that provides graduates with a broad understanding of practical, technical, and theoretical accounting, financial and general business skills and knowledge. Graduates of the course acquire an education grounded in all facets of accounting practice inclusive of business finance, corporate and company law, taxation law, management and financial accounting, accounting theory and processes, and audit and assurance functions. Graduates acquire skills and knowledge in corporate governance, business ethics and professionalism. The course addresses all the curriculum requirements for graduates to be eligible to apply for professional recognition and membership of key peak bodies such as CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).Students will, through their degree, develop and apply theoretical knowledge and understanding in a variety of authentic learning tasks and assessments including case studies, reports, interviews, portfolios, oral presentations, and practical exercises individually and in small teams. Four separate mandatory work integrated learning experiences are integrated into the course. Graduates will be market-and business-ready and advocates of lifelong learning. Graduate employment possibilities include: business analysis, business risk and governance advice, financial accounting, management accounting, auditing, taxation, management consultancy, private practice.
- Expand your understanding of the business, management and operations side of agriculture with this one-year diploma course. Break down market issues, global attitudes to food production and ethical business practices. Investigate how marketing, finance and business development concerns impact the agricultural industry. Discover your leadership strengths and equip yourself to become an effective and impactful leader in this field. To maximize your experience studying this diploma, you can choose to later articulate into the second year of the Bachelor of Agribusiness.
- Seize control of your future in commerce with this one-year diploma. Across the year you will master the key technical, practical and theoretical underpinnings of the financial world. Walk into accounting and finance roles in a small or large business – or even set yourself up to succeed when launching your own business. All along, this Leaders Institute diploma will also give you the chance to develop soft leadership skills. Upon graduation, you can choose to continue and extend your studies with the second- and third-year study of Leaders Institute’s in-depth Bachelor of Accounting.
Quality Training & Hospitality College – Sydney /Adelaide
Since 1992, Quality Training & Hospitality College has gained extensive experience in delivering hospitality and management training in South Australia. Its experience is multinational and spans diverse markets and a full spectrum of businesses, big and small.
- An entry level qualification that will prepare you to be a commercial cook in venues such as restaurants, hotels, clubs, pubs, cafes, cafeterias and coffee shops. .
- This qualification aims to develop a students cookery knowledge and introduce a range of management and cookery topics. Possible job titles include chef and chef de partie.
- This qualification is ideal for students who are interested in developing advanced hospitality skills with a strong focus on management and business operations. Possible job titles include bar manager, cafe manager, front office manager, kitchen manager, restaurant manager, sous chef or manager of catering operations.
- This qualification is designed to equip students with skills and knowledge to undertake employment in a managerial capacity. Possible job titles include area manager or operations manager, cafe owner or manager, club secretary or manager, executive chef, executive sous chef or head chef.